KnectIQ History & Company Milestones
- KnectIQ at AFCEA TechNet Cyber Conference with Peraton
- Second patent issued for KnectIQ core technology.
- CEO Ken Morris joined Minnesota Governor Walz’s trade mission to UK and Finland.
- Designed and delivered for field testing a to-specification a secure messaging prototype that leverages the KnectIQ SelectiveTRUST™ security infrastructure.
- KnectIQ cryptography is FIPS 140-2 validated.
- Selected as finalist – AFWERX Reimagine Energy competition.
- Continued presenting Zero Trust security principles at professional associations and industry groups.
- CEO Ken Morris presented at the Delphi Economic Forum in Athens, Greece.
- Onboarded technology reseller, RezQIT.
- Ken Morris presented to Windsor Energy Group run by Lord Howell at Windsor Castle in the United Kingdom.
- Added four more advisory board members.
- KnectIQ selected among the top 18% of companies as winners in U.S. Air Force AFWERX Innovation Challenge.
- KnectIQ selected for the awards phase of the Joint All Domain Command & Control (JADC2) Advanced Battlefield Management System through our partner Jasper Solutions.
- U.S. & Global Patents Pending.
- Received clean written opinion from an international search authority for Patent Cooperation Treaty.
- Began presenting Zero Trust security principles at professional associations and industry groups.
- Solution ready for commercial use.
- KnectIQ signs first customer.
- Presented to Irish data protection committee who found KnectIQ to be beyond state-of-the-art.
- KnectIQ joins PrivacyRules as the charter data technology representative. PrivacyRules is a collective group of both the world’s top compliance/regulatory law firms and data technology firms who provide the world’s leading edge services in this space.
- Ken Morris invited to speak at Oxford Global Cybersecurity Conference at Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Microsoft requests KnectIQ join its partnership network.
- First patent issued for the KnectIQ technology.
- KnectIQ Advisory Board was formed.
- Coding, building, and testing the solution continues.
- Chief Technology Officer Shal Jain joins KnectIQ.
- Coding and building of the solution begins.
- Founder & CEO Ken Morris spoke in Budapest at the International Privacy Data Security Conference.
- KnectIQ selected as a member of the Cyber Delegation for the Joint U.S.-Israeli Chambers of Commerce.
- Founder & CEO Ken Morris was invited to speak to Bio Melbourne Network about Data Security for Healthcare, Medical Devices, and Securing Genomic Data.
- CEO and Founder Ken Morris focuses on relationship building and other foundational activities.
- KnectIQ Inc. was formed.