St. Paul, MN – January 17, 2023 – A group of leading cyber technology providers, IT infrastructure companies and cyber insurers announced today the launch of SafeHouse Initiative, an organization dedicated to enhancing cyber risk preparation, mitigation, and response efforts. Through the collective expertise of its members, SafeHouse Initiative will dramatically improve IT infrastructure resiliency by compiling and assessing best practices for improving business continuity, operational resilience, and threat protection.
Helping organizations build leading-edge cyber and operational resilience
The founding members of SafeHouse Initiative will use their collective expertise to help all industries build an effective cyber resilience strategy while optimizing Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) with modern IT architectures and operational modalities. This mission is to be accomplished by:
- Providing industry best-practices to improve resilience to cyber risk
- Developing technical and systemic risk solutions to advance cyber operational initiatives and improve market efficiencies
- Analyzing cyber trends to provide enhanced visibility on cyberattacks and avoid the leading causes of financial or operational loss
- Helping organizations identify critical controls and introduce the most powerful protections that will make their loss prevention and mitigation strategies more effective
KnectIQ is a founding member of SafeHouse Initiative alongside ZeroDown Software, Nteraction, Lansweeper and Canonical.
“KnectIQ brings SelectiveTRUST™, a secure zero trust capability to the SafeHouse Initiative, said Ken Morris, CEO of KnectIQ. “Adaptive, agile micro-segmentation, dynamic secured access, and quantum safe data protection are fundamental to trusted, critical operational and application resilience across cloud and hybrid infrastructures.”
“The cyber landscape continues to evolve with coordinated attacks becoming more frequent and disruptive,” said Alan Gin, CEO of ZeroDown Software. “Combining resources from across the cyber and platform technology industries and those from leading cyber insurance organizations will allow us to better understand cyber trends, anticipate, and help mitigate future attacks. Collectively, we stand to serve with the next level of communications and strategies to improve cyber and operational resilience for all organizations.”
About the SafeHouse Initiative
The SafeHouse Initiative was organized to provide education and awareness to businesses who are inundated with technical concepts, jargon and terms around Business Continuity and Cyber Security. Collectively, we are:
- Companies that understand customers need to focus on their business rather than become Cyber Security or Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity technology gurus.
- Technology subject matter experts who have deep knowledge in all facets of Information Technology Architecture
- Committed to helping educate customers, especially those in the Financial Services, Insurance, and Healthcare industries, regarding risks related to efficient visibility into vulnerabilities, prevention, and recovery from operational downtime
For more information, please contact Alan Gin from the SafeHouse Initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org.