STOP THE SILENT INTRUSIONS
SelectiveTRUST™ by KnectIQ is a Zero Trust based system architecture and a framework that transforms the “always validate, never trust” mantra into a simple, more common-sense approach that always validates, but allows users to select who/what to trust in the moment of need.
Securely authenticate and authorize access for every device, every transaction/communication, everywhere, in any environment, at all classification levels, in real time. SelectiveTRUST provides information security agility and availability without requiring new infrastructure.
SelectiveTRUST by KnectIQ:
- Accelerates Zero Trust transformation for our government partners
- Secures reliable connectivity to all trusted devices, everywhere, in real time, in any existing environment, at any classification level
- Prevents credential-based initial intrusions
- Provides quantum safe data protection with true point-to-point information security
- Delivers real time cryptographic flexibility, data agility, and high availability for full spectrum C5ISR&T
- Enables secure communications within the JADC2 framework
How does the solution work?
First – Identity Assurance
Devices are easily and quickly provisioned in a trust relationship.
Second – Cloud Broker
A KnectIQ cloud-based Device Access Security Broker manages the trust relationships. (Ask us about our on-premises hosting option.)
Third – Data Are Secured
Data are cryptographically secured via a digital one-time pad.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DETAILS
Issue Date: 11 June 2019
US Patent No. 10,320,785
METHOD OF PROTECTING THE IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF PERSONS AND COMPUTING DEVICES, SPECIFICALLY THOSE DEVICES WHICH ARE CAPABLE OF SENSING, CAPTURING, RECEIVING, TRANSMITTING, PROCESSING, AND STORING DIGITAL INFORMATION
Issue Date: 02 Nov 2021
US Patent No. 11,165,568
SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR SECURE ELECTRONIC DATA TRANSFER
OUR SOLUTION IS NOT: